Fully customizable coilovers featuring 32-way dampening adjustment adjustable ride height. Custom valves and spring rates available.
With balanced damping setup for street cars, barrel springs and CNC Aluminum top mounts, Type SS is highly recommended to be used on daily-driving cars which expect lower ride height and more stable suspension performance with acceptable comfort.
An optional pillow ball top mount (non-camber plate) for front MacPherson strut can also provide clearer steering feedbacks and prevent unexpected camber variations.
- Full length height adjustment
- 32-levels damping adjustment
- Mono-tube design
- Damping setup for spirited street use
- High-flow CNC Aluminum piston
- Thinned floating piston
- Barrel springs
- Aluminum top mount with thrust bearing for front MacPherson strut
- PU oil seal
- Option: Pillow ball top mount (non-camber plate) for front MacPherson struts.