The GTX3582R one of the most widely used turbochargers in the sport compact community. This turbo is very streetable on larger 4cyl applications and the 11 blade billet compressor wheel is capable of up to 750hp. On a larger V6 or V8 engine using twin GTX3582’s around 1500hp is possible! The power to physical size ratio of this turbo is outstanding, it’s very compact allowing it to fit into tight spaces.
- Garrett GTX3582R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo
- Turbine Housing A/R: T3/T4: .63, .82, 1.06. Vband: .61, .83, 1.01. T3 Divided: .61, .83, 1.01
- Turbo Housing Option: Inlet: T3, T4, T3 Divided, Vband.
- Discharge: 4 bolt, Vband
- Compressor Inlet Diameter: 4″
- Compressor Anti-surge Option: Yes
- Wheel: 82.50mm 56 trim
- Housing: T04S .70 A/R
Turbine / Exhaust
- Wheel: 68.00mm 84 trim Housing
- Dual Ball Bearing
- Oil & Water Cooled